Saturday, June 20, 2009

Project Management Professional PMP Free Sample Tests

Most of these sites currently have PMBOK third edition . Some of them are upgrading to PMBOK 4th edition.
List of all PMP sample online exams. I intend to add more to this list .
If there are other good sites, please let me know and I’ll add it to our list.
PMcrunch.com
pmzilla.com
honestPMP.com
pmhub.net
pmtrainingonline.com
measureup.com
pmonline.com
bestsamplequestions.com
certgear.com
oliverlehmann.com Providers
www.techfaq360.com
www.measureup.com
www.pmstudy.com
fyi.oreilly.com
www.tutorialspoint.com
crosswindpmtv.com
wannabeapmp.blogspot.com
www.techfaq360.com

5 comments:

  1. Are there good PMP books out there other than Rita mulcahy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to hear from other PMP credential holders (project management professionals) if they follow all the recommendations provided in the PMBOK guide ? Especially the risk management portion where qualitative and quantitative methods are used . How about earned value techniques ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on the June Exams. Most of the questions are based on practical knowledge + PMbok. Reading PMBOK only will not be sufficient to sit for the exam. You need to manage the time as well, you also need to sure 100% on the answer you select , coz similar answers also exists which u might think its correct. Earned value questions 3-4 were there. You also need to have a clear understanding on input and outputs, need not mug it up! all the best for the upcoming exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All,

    I took the PMP exam yest April 30th 2010 and I cleared it on my first attempt.The exam was not as tough as I thought it will be. You need to have a very good understanding of the topics and all the inputs ,tools & techniques and outputs.I read Head First PMP book first which helped to me have a clear understanding of the processes and then How to pass PMP on your first try by Andy Crowe and took almost 30 exams in the book called PMP sample questions and also PMP simuating test from PMSTUDY.com which was worth it. I would say everyone to try taking exams atleast 1 week prior to the exam date so that you would have an idea as what the real exam would be.
    All the BEST for the exams...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This list is fantastic! I have been looking for sample tests lately to help have a preview what will come out of the PMP exam.

    And I came across your blog. Thanks a lot for posting! It really do helps!

    ReplyDelete